Wednesday 19 September 2012

This, is my blog.

This is my blog. A blog where I'll be posting whatever I do in my English A level lessons.
Mostly for the homework which I'll be set to do. It'll be good, I promise. 


For starters, I'll talk a little about myself.
I'm currently taking Psychology, Philosophy & Ethics, and English lit at 6th form.
I like it. I think I chose my subjects well. Plus, in a little while I'll also be doing Spanish A level, which will be good. 


The best things in life for me are: writing, reading, photography, music, holidays, coffee, interesting people, family, friends, and everything that is beautiful and genuine.
I don't really like quiet places. I was born in a big city, so that's understandable.
I don't like rudeness, people who make others feel small, ignorance, stubbornness, bad manners, racism, stupidity, spiders, maths, complicated situations, making choices, blunt people, etc...
 Plus, this is probably the most I've talked about myself and I don't like it. 


I'll be using this blog often I'm hoping. Even if I don't have any homework set or anything specific to do, I'll keep it going with a few weird and random posts here and there.
 Plus, if you've read this then I congratulate you. Not many people would read it all. You're super. 



( Hey Mr. Babcock ;D ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment