Thursday 19 March 2020

Hey guys

I seem to have stumbled upon this blog yet again.
It has been 8 whole years since I first created this page, mostly in order to complete and submit work for my English Literature A-Level. 

Since then, I have finished my BA in Classical Literature and Italian at the University of Leeds. As a graduate, I was wondering whether it would be worth sharing here some of the work which I have had to undertake for my course...

It would seem that there are still a lot of people who access this blog every month, especially related to my posts on Kurt Vonnegut. So let me know if you guys want me to post some more content from my past years - either from A-Level or even from my days at university. 

Good luck to everyone with their on going studies during this time of crisis, 

xoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment